The Student Room Group

Higher Graphic Communication 2017/2018

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Glammow
I struggled with the CAD modelling questions but I think everything else went okay

Yeah me too, what did you put for the file type question?
Reply 21
I put STEP
I thought the exam was really good!
I thought the CAD modelling questions were rather simple. It just took a moment to break it down. They should definitely have been worth more than 4 marks though.Some questions were straight forward enough and others were a bit more tricky. Pretty fair paper to me.

Out of curiousity, how did you guys work out the Maximum size of X on the lighting mount?
you looked at the supplementary sheet and it had X marked on it and also the scale (1:3) so 5mmx3 was 15mm
Reply 25
Thought the paper was challenging in some places and easy in others. For the PCD question, was so annoying because I knew the answer but put pitch centre Diameter instead of Pitch Circle Diameter. Got 59/70 for folio though so not too worried.
Reply 26
Original post by Ben1245
Thought the paper was challenging in some places and easy in others. For the PCD question, was so annoying because I knew the answer but put pitch centre Diameter instead of Pitch Circle Diameter. Got 59/70 for folio though so not too worried.

That’s so funny, I put Pitch Centre Diameter too and I got 59/70 for my folio too xD
Reply 27
How did everyone do?
Original post by Glammow
How did everyone do?

Haven't got my results in yet. What about you?
Original post by Glammow
How did everyone do?

I got an A!! WBU?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending