Turn on thread page Beta
    • #1
    • Thread Starter

    I'm taking BSc Biomedical Science in the UK (accredited by IBMS) and am interested in becoming a biomedical scientist in the US but don't know how to go about it.
    Does anyone know anything about how to do this?


    Question and answer forum on Indeed website seems to have some decent answers to your question! It seems you’ll have to take a licensing exam to transfer your qualification over to an American licence.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

Featured recruiter profiles:

ICAEW logo


"Merck is a global leader in specialized pharma & chemicals – join us!"

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.