Turn on thread page Beta

This guy on TSR keeps on asking me questions about my life and now it's scaring me. watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0lut0)
    Lol how come nobody dms me
    open up that box, I'll dm you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Poor you. Why don't you remove the selfie of yourself then? You obviously wanted attention.
    I prefer the indirect attention of trolls trying to insult me by calling me pretty, rather than the rape talk from people I don’t want to talk to. :dontknow:
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    I'm really not a troll. Just someone who can be so naive at times.
    how old are you

ReputationRep:
    Poor you. Why don't you remove the selfie of yourself then? You obviously wanted attention.
    (Original post by Drewski)
    Ah. Victim blaming. Because that always makes sense and doesn't make the accuser look stupid at all...

Come on, don't hide behind anon, coward.
    :tea::cookie: ohhh **** showdown.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cat_mac)
    I had to turn off my PM’s because I was getting hounded lmaooo. Ratio of good chat to “u thicc” “whats ur snap” and creepily detailed erotica was not worth it. :lolwut:
    Stop lying, now. Who on earth would want to PM a complete bore like yourself?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Less(e/o)n)
    Stop lying, now. Who on earth would want to PM a complete bore like yourself?
    Your dad. (My daddy)

(Original post by Bang Outta Order)
    how old are you

ReputationRep:
    HahaNo123 so take that geeza. She's not little child.

(Original post by Drewski)
    Ah. Victim blaming. Because that always makes sense and doesn't make the accuser look stupid at all...

Come on, don't hide behind anon, coward.
    Well she's clearly bragging about it. She loves the attention. If she really didn't want guys hitting her up and noticing her then she wouldn't upload a posey selfie of herself. I don't really see anyone else on here with face pictures of themselves, mostly only body pics to show gains. It's fair enough if she likes her face and wants it as her picture, but what did she expect? TSR is full of sexually frustrated guys and the majority of other girls don't have pics so cat_mac stands out. She pretends she doesn't like it though.

I imagine she'd be happy if she only got attention from high value males but when she gets attraction from lower value males she starts complaining.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0lut0)
    Lol how come nobody dms me
    lmao

ReputationRep:
    this is a student forum not a dating site guys

ReputationRep:
    That is so scary & personal. Block before it’s too late!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bang Outta Order)
    HahaNo123 so take that geeza. She's not little child.
    Well actually 15 is very young. I mean no offense but you look about 35.

ReputationRep:
    Having a photo of herself as her avatar doesn’t justify creepy messages does it? Nor does it make somebody an attention seeker. Moron.

ReputationRep:
    I foolishly decided to have a quick look on this site as I'm applying as a mature student. I remember having a look back in the day when I was 18. It hasn't changed at all, if anything the general discussion has managed to become even more vacuous

ReputationRep:
    Well she's clearly bragging about it. She loves the attention. If she really didn't want guys hitting her up and noticing her then she wouldn't upload a posey selfie of herself. I don't really see anyone else on here with face pictures of themselves, mostly only body pics to show gains. It's fair enough if she likes her face and wants it as her picture, but what did she expect? TSR is full of sexually frustrated guys and the majority of other girls don't have pics so cat_mac stands out. She pretends she doesn't like it though.

I imagine she'd be happy if she only got attention from high value males but when she gets attraction from lower value males she starts complaining.
    I made this my pic when I made the account, I’ve not been on forums until now so I just assumed that people made their profile pictures of themselves like on social media. I’ve never really felt the need to change it.

It is nice to get compliments now and then, so yeah I do love the attention! Don’t really enjoy people saying they’re going to track me down and rape me because I didn’t give them my snap. If “low value males” are ones that get aggressive if you don’t respond to them, no I don’t want their attention thanks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HahaNo123)
    Well actually 15 is very young. I mean no offense but you look about 35.
    nah Im not offended, Im 25 and looking older is better for a bloke I think.

Also, again, it was clearly a joke. You can't inbox an anonymous user..ok?

ReputationRep:
    omds. its still monday.

name and shame

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.