Turn on thread page Beta

I'm creating a blog and need a bit of help watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi! My name is Joanna and I have always dreamed about creating my own platform where I'm able to express myself. Instagram isn't really that type of platform, Youtube is a possibility but I guess you could say I'm camera shy so I've decided to create my own blog! Finally, after years. I'm usually the type of person that can talk about basically anything however I would like to know what other people my age would be interested in reading about, apart from makeup because there's already too much of that and I don't wear any so I'm completely oblivious. If anyone has any advice or recommendations that would be great!
    My blog is already up and running but in serious need of construction!
    It's caller 'Journal Of A Panda' on Blogger.
    Thank you all!

ReputationRep:
    Just blog about you and what you like, stuff that comes naturally not what you think will get lots of viewers or good rep.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by monkeyman0121)
    Just blog about you and what you like, stuff that comes naturally not what you think will get lots of viewers or good rep.
    True, I guess I just wanted to know what other people are interested in. I know it's my blog so it's meant to be about things I find interest in but I would like to have some different content sometimes
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Creative corner - AngryJellyfish ?

ReputationRep:
    I'd recommend blogging about something you want to do in the future (if you know what that is yet!). Then if you get it up and running, you can put your blog on your CV/personal statement.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alextheowl)
    I'd recommend blogging about something you want to do in the future (if you know what that is yet!). Then if you get it up and running, you can put your blog on your CV/personal statement.
    That's a good idea! Thank you, I'll keep that in mind for once my blog starts to take shape

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _Jo_Jo)
    Hi! My name is Joanna and I have always dreamed about creating my own platform where I'm able to express myself. Instagram isn't really that type of platform, Youtube is a possibility but I guess you could say I'm camera shy so I've decided to create my own blog! Finally, after years. I'm usually the type of person that can talk about basically anything however I would like to know what other people my age would be interested in reading about, apart from makeup because there's already too much of that and I don't wear any so I'm completely oblivious. If anyone has any advice or recommendations that would be great!
    My blog is already up and running but in serious need of construction!
    It's caller 'Journal Of A Panda' on Blogger.
    Thank you all!

Best of luck! I've found writing a blog very therapeutic and it's nice to see something you've created gradually build into an archive of your thoughts, and to see it evolve over time. Mine started in the same vein and then gradually morphed into drawing medical comics!
    they're all on unicyclemedic.com and @unicyclemedic

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by unicyclemedic)
    Best of luck! I've found writing a blog very therapeutic and it's nice to see something you've created gradually build into an archive of your thoughts, and to see it evolve over time. Mine started in the same vein and then gradually morphed into drawing medical comics!
    they're all on unicyclemedic.com and @unicyclemedic
    I know it isn't much now but I really hope I can make it into something I'm proud of 😁 I've just looked at your blog and I have to say it's really nice 👏🏽 I really like your style , can clearly see the development process you've gone through from the beginning to today 👏🏽 Keep it up!
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: March 3, 2018
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered creative corner threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.