Turn on thread page Beta

Choosing between friends watch

Announcements

I have 2 best friends At School called Lola and Chloe. Me and Lola have been best friends since year 3 and we are now in year 10. Me and Lola met Chloe in year 7 and we’ve all be friends since. Lola is a hard person to get on with and even thought we are friends we don’t exactly have much in common but me and Chloe have so much in common is scary 😂 I’m going on holiday in October and wanted to ask Chloe to come but I don’t want to hurt Lola’s feelings and I don’t want to fall out either. What should I do?!
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I have 2 best friends At School called Lola and Chloe. Me and Lola have been best friends since year 3 and we are now in year 10. Me and Lola met Chloe in year 7 and we’ve all be friends since. Lola is a hard person to get on with and even thought we are friends we don’t exactly have much in common but me and Chloe have so much in common is scary 😂 I’m going on holiday in October and wanted to ask Chloe to come but I don’t want to hurt Lola’s feelings and I don’t want to fall out either. What should I do?!
    Still ask Lola to go? She might not say yes. If she finds out that you and Chloe went on a holiday and didn't invite her, that might hurt her feelings.

ReputationRep:
    Just tell her that you're getting to know Chloe better, there can't be any hard feelings then. Still keep in touch with her so she knows she isn't being left out.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.