Edexcel Triple Science Revision/Resource???

Watch
indie.sxnds
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Does anyone here know of any resources for revision / good practice for the Edexcel exam board for bio, chem and physics? Theres literally so many for AQA haha
Year1118Xx
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
What I would do is get your specification up and write down Flashcards based on the specification that’s what I did and now I’m at the top of the class !!
indie.sxnds
Rep:
?
(Original post by Year1118Xx)
What I would do is get your specification up and write down Flashcards based on the specification that’s what I did and now I’m at the top of the class !!
Thanks!
chickennugs24
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I'm currently on the AQA Specification and the thing that's been getting me 9s in the sciences is myGCSEScience. I think they made an Edexcel version and it's really good as it has concise videos on every topic as well as exam questions under each video. I really recommend it even though its quite expensive.
indie.sxnds
Rep:
?
(Original post by chickennugs24)
I'm currently on the AQA Specification and the thing that's been getting me 9s in the sciences is myGCSEScience. I think they made an Edexcel version and it's really good as it has concise videos on every topic as well as exam questions under each video. I really recommend it even though its quite expensive.
Thank you, would it be too late to start using it now? Could I still fit in revising all topics from there?
chickennugs24
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
No it wouldn't, I covered paper 2 biology notes in about two days and I'm doing the exam questions throughout this week. You could get it like a month before and still get good grades if you constantly watch the videos and keep doing those exam questions. I also like to pair each video with the specification to write down anything that I missed in my notes. Hope this helps!
indie.sxnds
Rep:
?
(Original post by chickennugs24)
No it wouldn't, I covered paper 2 biology notes in about two days and I'm doing the exam questions throughout this week. You could get it like a month before and still get good grades if you constantly watch the videos and keep doing those exam questions. I also like to pair each video with the specification to write down anything that I missed in my notes. Hope this helps!
Thanks I really appreciate this, it seem to be worth the money so I think I'll get it.
scarlettt8
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I did Edexcel GCSE science in 2016 and BBC bitesize was AMAZING! Not sure if the spec has changed since then tho but its worth checking it out <3 Also have you used CGP textbooks? These worked well for me and my classmates too!
indie.sxnds
Rep:
?
(Original post by scarlettt8)
I did Edexcel GCSE science in 2016 and BBC bitesize was AMAZING! Not sure if the spec has changed since then tho but its worth checking it out <3 Also have you used CGP textbooks? These worked well for me and my classmates too!
Thanks I haven't looked at BBC bitesize much but I will! I do have the CGP books but they haven't helped me much so far in getting the grades I want, and yeah the spec has changed its so annoying!
Anonymous1502
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by indie.sxnds)
Does anyone here know of any resources for revision / good practice for the Edexcel exam board for bio, chem and physics? Theres literally so many for AQA haha
http://freesciencelessons.co.uk

received a* using this ut has new 9-1 gcse now is well should do the trick good luck on your GCSE's also I must emphasise combine with pastpapers textbooks are useless this has got me through my exams in all exams I received A*'s.
indie.sxnds
Rep:
?
(Original post by Anonymous1502)
http://freesciencelessons.co.uk

received a* using this ut has new 9-1 gcse now is well should do the trick good luck on your GCSE's also I must emphasise combine with pastpapers textbooks are useless this has got me through my exams in all exams I received A*'s.
thank you he is great, i’ve watched his videos before but I think he focuses more on the new AQA rather than the new edexcel nonetheless some of his videos apply to both exam boards so thanks!
MimiElf
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by indie.sxnds)
Hi, this site does Edexcel courses for all! Here's Biology: https://app.senecalearning.com/class...3-3d129f3c844f and then you can also find physics and chemistry. And they do foundation level as well as higher level I find it useful
indie.sxnds
Rep:
?
(Original post by MimiElf)
Hi, this site does Edexcel courses for all! Here's Biology: https://app.senecalearning.com/class...3-3d129f3c844f and then you can also find physics and chemistry. And they do foundation level as well as higher level I find it useful
Thank you so much, I really appreciate it! I heard they were also launching other non-science subjects, will they be doing that too?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (344)
34.68%
No (648)
65.32%

Watched Threads