The Student Room Group

girls with belly

Okay, don't hold back in the replies!

If you met a girl and you really liked her personality, had been talking to her for a while and thought she was kind of pretty but met her and realised she was a bit heavier than expected (like had kind of chubby arms,legs & a chubby stomach e.c.t. BUT had no ass) would this change your opinion of her and how much you personally liked her?? would you still be into her???

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous

If you met a girl and you really liked her personality, had been talking to her for a while and thought she was kind of pretty but met her and realised she was a bit heavier than expected (like had kind of chubby arms,legs & a chubby stomach e.c.t. BUT had no ass) would this change your opinion of her and how much you personally liked her?? would you still be into her???

nope
Why should someones physical weight be a problem to date them? If anything, it should be the girl deciding if the guy is worth dating, especially if hes a dirtbag who is thinking about her like that
you lost me at no ass

and hey dont no one get mad, cos OP asked
Reply 4
wats the problem with having no ass?
Reply 5
Original post by sam717
wats the problem with having no ass?

Where would she poop from?
Reply 6
Original post by cat_mac

true that
Original post by cat_mac

Original post by cat_mac

Asking the real questions...
i mean if you liked this girl for her personality then it shouldn’t matter because it doesnt change who they are. it may come across as quite shallow to suddenly become uninterested once seeing their body in person but i guess everyone has a preference.
bumping this incase anyone has more responses to the original post :smile:

I don't get the thing with no ass? So if she had ass then it's okay?
I think sexual attraction is just as important as an emotional attraction in a lasting relationship to be honest. Most marriages fail due to something relating to sex.

Ass always matters. Ass balances the proportions.
bumping this incase anyone has more responses to the original post :smile:

it would not bother me!
Of course the actual degree of change would probably allow people to define further into which camp they would fall, however in reality it shouldn’t matter. It’s a very superficial way to look at things to completely change your opinion of someone based on their weight/shape. Of course some people have body shape/size preferences but again this is why the degree of change would help in deciding.

Nah, for some it would be better. Depends on what your attracted too her, how much you actually like her and how much she has actually put on (don't mean to sound shallow and I don't mean a stone or two but more sizeable amounts, still that is making me sound bad haha)
Reply 16
I find it less of weight (numbers) issue and more appearance, I spend a decent amount amount of time exercising and while I don't expect you to look like some model, a good physique goes a long way for me. Although a small amount of extra poundage does look good on some females.
Definitely need an ass tho. That's non negotiable 👍
I won't lie you lost me at no ass :laugh:

I'm fine with the girl being slightly heavier/chunkier but she gotta have ass.
(edited 6 years ago)
Wonderpants anyone?
when you also have a pregnant belly and no ass and you see dem replies

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending