Turn on thread page Beta

girls with belly watch

Announcements

Okay, don't hold back in the replies!

If you met a girl and you really liked her personality, had been talking to her for a while and thought she was kind of pretty but met her and realised she was a bit heavier than expected (like had kind of chubby arms,legs & a chubby stomach e.c.t. BUT had no ass) would this change your opinion of her and how much you personally liked her?? would you still be into her???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)

If you met a girl and you really liked her personality, had been talking to her for a while and thought she was kind of pretty but met her and realised she was a bit heavier than expected (like had kind of chubby arms,legs & a chubby stomach e.c.t. BUT had no ass) would this change your opinion of her and how much you personally liked her?? would you still be into her???

nope
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Why should someones physical weight be a problem to date them? If anything, it should be the girl deciding if the guy is worth dating, especially if hes a dirtbag who is thinking about her like that

ReputationRep:
    you lost me at no ass

and hey dont no one get mad, cos OP asked

ReputationRep:
    wats the problem with having no ass?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sam717)
    wats the problem with having no ass?
    Where would she poop from?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cat_mac)
    true that

ReputationRep:
    ................................ ................................ ..

Asking the real questions...

i mean if you liked this girl for her personality then it shouldn’t matter because it doesnt change who they are. it may come across as quite shallow to suddenly become uninterested once seeing their body in person but i guess everyone has a preference.

bumping this incase anyone has more responses to the original post

ReputationRep:

I don't get the thing with no ass? So if she had ass then it's okay?

ReputationRep:
    I think sexual attraction is just as important as an emotional attraction in a lasting relationship to be honest. Most marriages fail due to something relating to sex.

Ass always matters. Ass balances the proportions.

ReputationRep:
    bumping this incase anyone has more responses to the original post
    it would not bother me!

ReputationRep:
    Of course the actual degree of change would probably allow people to define further into which camp they would fall, however in reality it shouldn’t matter. It’s a very superficial way to look at things to completely change your opinion of someone based on their weight/shape. Of course some people have body shape/size preferences but again this is why the degree of change would help in deciding.

ReputationRep:

Nah, for some it would be better. Depends on what your attracted too her, how much you actually like her and how much she has actually put on (don't mean to sound shallow and I don't mean a stone or two but more sizeable amounts, still that is making me sound bad haha)

ReputationRep:
    I find it less of weight (numbers) issue and more appearance, I spend a decent amount amount of time exercising and while I don't expect you to look like some model, a good physique goes a long way for me. Although a small amount of extra poundage does look good on some females.
    Definitely need an ass tho. That's non negotiable 👍

ReputationRep:
    I won't lie you lost me at no ass :laugh:

I'm fine with the girl being slightly heavier/chunkier but she gotta have ass.

ReputationRep:
    Wonderpants anyone?

ReputationRep:
    when you also have a pregnant belly and no ass and you see dem replies

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 1, 2018
Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.