Turn on thread page Beta

Anyone know any products that actually help acne scars go? Or at least reduce the redness? I need actual evidence...

I’ve tried aloe vera and it doesn’t do anything on scars.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Anyone know any products that actually help acne scars go? Or at least reduce the redness? I need actual evidence...

I’ve tried aloe vera and it doesn’t do anything on scars.
    I'm struggling too!!!!! I've tried everything, I've been using aloe vera and feel like aloe vera solves everything but acne scars, e.g. scratches. I have tried all sorts of oil and natural products e.g. potatoes. but nothing. I'm glad I'm not the only one thats feeling helpless
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Im not sure myself tbh. Have the doctors prescribed you anything that could help?

Basically, I used to have cystic acne and I went doctors in December and they gave me something for my spots & it’s worked a lot! But I’m gonna go back to doctors when the cream finishes, they said to focus on the spots and then on the scarring but my scars are so red and I don’t wear make up anymore because it’s so much effort covering it, I want my skin to be free & clear -_-
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.