Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    So I'm currently attending my compulsory subject resists, after an appalling battle over stress and lack of focus last year, of which I am ashamed of. I currently have a C in art and Merit in Engineering. As of now I am attending a years course of level 2 digital design and media. This is when my first question comes along. Would I still be able to apply for a course in teaching at University? What I had planned was to move onto an additional 1-2 year course in animation and illustration level 3. This is my second question. Say if I passed maths and English at this point, and I passed my level 2 course of choice. It says on the requirements that at least one way to enroll is by having an equivelent qualification (or something of that nature). Would this be good enough to let me enroll? To conclude this; one last question I seek answers to. Do you think I'd have a chance in getting a place in a teaching course with what I wish and hope to achieve (best case scenario that these are completed and I pass), obviously assuming I manage to pass with 4 at least in both maths and English? I aspire to teach Graphics and/or art and it would be much appreciated if somebody could comment/critique my plan and say what's good about or or what I should change and really consider (minus tuition cost).

Thank you.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 26, 2018

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.