The Student Room Group

Anyone who’s done S2?

I’m self-learning S2 and at the moment it’s all going well, I’ve just finished bivariate data (spearmans rank and PMC), I’m planning to do normal distribution next but I was just wondering if anyone who’s done S2 before could rank the topics from easiest to hardest?

I’m thinking to do normal dist > poisson > hypothesis testing. But if Poisson distribution is easier I guess I’ll do that first!

Also I’d appreciate any general tips from anyone who’s done it before, so far I’m finding it quite easy and compared to S1 it’s so much better and I’m actually enjoying it… so far!
Original post by Zxyn
I’m self-learning S2 and at the moment it’s all going well, I’ve just finished bivariate data (spearmans rank and PMC), I’m planning to do normal distribution next but I was just wondering if anyone who’s done S2 before could rank the topics from easiest to hardest?

I’m thinking to do normal dist > poisson > hypothesis testing. But if Poisson distribution is easier I guess I’ll do that first!

Also I’d appreciate any general tips from anyone who’s done it before, so far I’m finding it quite easy and compared to S1 it’s so much better and I’m actually enjoying it… so far!

If this is Edexcel then when I've tuaght it I've found there are insufficient examples in the last chapter. We wrote a number of additional worksheets to increase the range of problems. So use past papers or online resources - I'd say hypothesis testing is the hardest.

Quick Reply

Latest