My first name isn't on my GCSE certificates Watch

hersheyanne9090
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
My full first name is Hershey Anne which is stated on my birth certificate but on my GCSE certificates it is only Hershey, and my interviews are coming up in a few days meaning I would not be able to receive the new certificates with the correct name before my interviews. Any ideas of what I could do? Would I just need to inform the interviewer of my situation? Thanks.
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by hersheyanne9090)
My full first name is Hershey Anne which is stated on my birth certificate but on my GCSE certificates it is only Hershey, and my interviews are coming up in a few days meaning I would not be able to receive the new certificates with the correct name before my interviews. Any ideas of what I could do? Would I just need to inform the interviewer of my situation? Thanks.
Just take along what you have and explain things. If they need it changed then they will know that isn’t a simple process.
hersheyanne9090
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
(Original post by PQ)
Just take along what you have and explain things. If they need it changed then they will know that isn’t a simple process.
Thank you
mongodb
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
I would be surprised if they even notice, let alone take it to mean anything substantial.
username3781180
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
I haven’t even got a GCSE certificate - lol I’m crying
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Dec '18
  • University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 4 Jan '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 9 Jan '19

Do you have any savings?