The Student Room Group

Course abroad form

I'm halfway through my year abroad at the moment, and have already confirmed and received my student finance payments. I only just received a course abroad form which says it is for applying for extra finance for the study period abroad - as far as I was aware, I was already receiving the extra finance. Do I still need to fill in and return this form?
Original post by white-knuckls
I'm halfway through my year abroad at the moment, and have already confirmed and received my student finance payments. I only just received a course abroad form which says it is for applying for extra finance for the study period abroad - as far as I was aware, I was already receiving the extra finance. Do I still need to fill in and return this form?

Hi white-knuckls,

Your College or University will normally send us a spreadsheet with all the students that are studying abroad and we will then assess them for the abroad rate maintenance loan, if you're not on the spreadsheet you will be required to complete the course abroad form, you can check with your College/University to see if your on the spreadsheet or contact Student Finance England and one of the advisors can check this for you 0300 100 0607.

Thanks

Catherine

Quick Reply