Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    I am international student and I applied for MA Communication Design at CSM. I got an invitation for a Skype interview. There is one thing that I am really confused about and that is the portfolio. During the in person interview, the candidate can take the physical portfolio with them and they are also advised to take sketchbooks with them but what about the Skype interview? How will I present my portfolio? Will the interviewer have the digital version opened at their end? Am I supposed to have portfolio printed with me?
    I have no idea how this will work so, if anyone can help me with this, I'd be really grateful.
    Thanks & Regards

ReputationRep:
    hey i'm having the same problem i have a Skype interview on Thursday and they haven't replied to any of my emails or given me any information. hope you get sorted

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by miz0h)
    hey i'm having the same problem i have a Skype interview on Thursday and they haven't replied to any of my emails or given me any information. hope you get sorted
    Oh, mine is on Friday. What have you planned then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rabiaashfaq)
    Oh, mine is on Friday. What have you planned then?
    i have prepared all my answers for various questions they might ask, and i have a physical portfolio to show but just don't know how they will get to look at it through my webcam.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by miz0h)
    i have prepared all my answers for various questions they might ask, and i have a physical portfolio to show but just don't know how they will get to look at it through my webcam.
    That's great. I think that'll do. I don't even have a physical portfolio, lol. Anyway, best of luck. I hope your interview goes well.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you so much you too☺️❤️
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Hey did my interview and got offered a place!!!

They asked me 3 basic questions and didn’t talk about my work until I asked them if they wanted me to. I’m pretty sure they just have your digital pebble pad one up on their computers
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by miz0h)
    Hey did my interview and got offered a place!!!

They asked me 3 basic questions and didn’t talk about my work until I asked them if they wanted me to. I’m pretty sure they just have your digital pebble pad one up on their computers
    Wow! That's amazing. Congratulations! I guess I cannot ask what the questions were, right? :P You applied for MA Communication Design?

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
University of the Arts London resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.