Turn on thread page Beta

Why no one replies on my university related threads? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I hardly get any replies on them when that is the main reason why I joined this forum meanwhile when I post on Chat and Relationship forum there are constant replies.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    What you actually thought this website is academic? This is TSR son

ReputationRep:
    Probably because so many people on here are still at school so don't have much advice to offer. Also some of your uni thread titles are very vague so people aren't going to click on them. Or they're things you should email the university about.

ReputationRep:
    Even on Today on TSR most of the threads are sexual while the main thing for which this forum is made is inactive
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Fasih123)
    Even on Today on TSR most of the threads are sexual while the main thing for which this forum is made is inactive
    This forum was meant for anti-social students to gather together and procrastinate. Seems like you're settling in just fine.
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    If its the main reason you joined tsr, hen why do you spend 95%+ of your time posting non academic drivel?
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    Complete rubbish. I must have been responding to threads on a different forum, then.

How many academic help threads do you answer?
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    I hardly get any replies on them when that is the main reason why I joined this forum meanwhile when I post on Chat and Relationship forum there are constant replies.
    I'd suggest creating one thread instead of two or three for the same issue, and the combined answers that you get should be better. Less people have things to say about specific queries regarding media, film and journalism than people who have an answer to "Why British girls fall flat after few minutes?". That's just logical.
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by 999tigger)
    Complete rubbish. I must have been responding to threads on a different forum, then.

How many academic help threads do you answer?
    And I'd like to thank you for all the help that you do give, which reps don't cover.:yes:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 27, 2018
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.