Turn on thread page Beta

What to do to be professional? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I make music and art. It's lots of them. I didn't send a demo yet. I didn't meet people yet. What did you do if professional?

ReputationRep:
    What do you do and who do you want to do it for? Best thing is to network like crazy. Come back to me and I'll try and link you in with some people to go see. Oh, by the way, where are you based?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OldMan17)
    What do you do and who do you want to do it for? Best thing is to network like crazy. Come back to me and I'll try and link you in with some people to go see. Oh, by the way, where are you based?
    I'm a student in London.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hawke0)
    I'm a student in London.
    OK, studying what? Music? What kind? What do you want to do with it?

e.g. Orchestra, rock band, theatre, teacher, studios.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OldMan17)
    OK, studying what? Music? What kind? What do you want to do with it?

e.g. Orchestra, rock band, theatre, teacher, studios.
    Art and an artist.

ReputationRep:
    Multiskilled electrical Electronics mechanical engineer but I would give it up all day long do some different shop work but been in sam job for 25 years Trouble is You get used to the money even though you’re not better like a Nice stress free job in a shop

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hawke0)
    Art and an artist.
    Well that's a broad subject, you're not giving me to go on here. Professional artist like Picasso, turner. Graphic illustration. You'll need to give a little more for to help.
    Ideally, what do you want to be when you've graduated?

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.