Turn on thread page Beta

Law Commission Research Assistant 2018 watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Naji45)
    Anyone heard back since that email?
    Haven't heard anything - didn't even get that email.

ReputationRep:
    Same I still haven't heard anything back whatsoever since I applied. Only thing was that my status changed to on hold. now just waiting to receive the automated email to say my application was unsuccessful.
    But congrats to everyone who got through to the interview stage

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Naji45)
    Anyone heard back since that email?
    I’ve still not heard anything

ReputationRep:
    Anyone heard back following their interview yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MSophieH)
    Yes I heard back earlier have you?
    Not yet unfortunately, what team did you apply to if I may ask?

ReputationRep:
    No I haven't heard anything. I applied for Crim Law Team.
    According to the Guide For Applicants we are not expected to hear back until week beginning April 16th?

ReputationRep:
    Hey has anyone heard back regarding whether successful after the interviews...?? And do you know whether they send rejection emails as well or just leave you hanging if you haven’t got through? I applied for crim too

ReputationRep:
    I got an email this morning informing me that there will be a short delay before results are published. I suppose we will know soon enough!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lenae)
    I got an email this morning informing me that there will be a short delay before results are published. I suppose we will know soon enough!
    Yes me too! I’ve asked if they will be notifying unsuccessful candidates as well. I just wanna know now 🙄

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard anything since the email?

ReputationRep:
    I asked what a 'short delay' meant and was told end of this week unless another email is send informing us otherwise.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lenae)
    I asked what a 'short delay' meant and was told end of this week unless another email is send informing us otherwise.
    Yeah I got same response when I asked last week

ReputationRep:
    Anything?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lembad)
    Anything?
    still nothing...

ReputationRep:
    Nothing here either

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard anything?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lembad)
    Anything?
    Nope nothing!! I take it you didn’t either?

ReputationRep:
    I assume those of us who have still not heard should assume we were unsuccessful? It sounds like successful applicants (e.g MSophieH) were already informed some weeks ago and we are now waiting for the rejection emails.

ReputationRep:
    I emailed the recruitment team on Friday asking when we would find out, and just received an email from them saying they are "aiming" to notify all candidates by the end of today. I applied for the Criminal Law team so I don't know whether different teams have done things differently. Good luck to everyone waiting to hear today!

ReputationRep:
    Well I still haven't heard anyway...

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.