The Student Room Group

Which LLB(s) focus on contract, equity, property and financial institution law?

Which LLB(s) focus a lot on contract, equity, property and financial institution law?

I have offers from Warwick, York, Birkbeck University of London, Cardiff and Liverpool.
Original post by Brahiti
Which LLB(s) focus a lot on contract, equity, property and financial institution law?

I have offers from Warwick, York, Birkbeck University of London, Cardiff and Liverpool.

They will all cover the first three. they are core subjects.
The other may be an option plus there are other modules relevant to all businesses.
Original post by Brahiti

As the poster above has pointed out, the first three will be covered by every single institution, as they are core modules required in a qualifying law degree.

If you're interested in city law firms after your LLB, which I sense is what you're getting at, then of those, you want Warwick. Warwick is the most targeted of those institutions on the Milk Run, on account of its reputation, its geographical location (perfect stop on the way up North) and the particular supporting strength of the business school and economics faculty. As a result of this, and perhaps knowing that it churns out a lot of magic circle TC-hunting maniacs, Warwick also offers several options relevant to trade/commerce/banking/companies.
Reply 3
Original post by Greatleysteg
As the poster above has pointed out, the first three will be covered by every single institution, as they are core modules required in a qualifying law degree.

If you're interested in city law firms after your LLB, which I sense is what you're getting at, then of those, you want Warwick. Warwick is the most targeted of those institutions on the Milk Run, on account of its reputation, its geographical location (perfect stop on the way up North) and the particular supporting strength of the business school and economics faculty. As a result of this, and perhaps knowing that it churns out a lot of magic circle TC-hunting maniacs, Warwick also offers several options relevant to trade/commerce/banking/companies.

I'm not really too interested in that, but I appreciate your intention

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending