Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Which LLB(s) focus a lot on contract, equity, property and financial institution law?

I have offers from Warwick, York, Birkbeck University of London, Cardiff and Liverpool.
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Brahiti)
    Which LLB(s) focus a lot on contract, equity, property and financial institution law?

I have offers from Warwick, York, Birkbeck University of London, Cardiff and Liverpool.
    They will all cover the first three. they are core subjects.
    The other may be an option plus there are other modules relevant to all businesses.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Brahiti)

As the poster above has pointed out, the first three will be covered by every single institution, as they are core modules required in a qualifying law degree.

If you're interested in city law firms after your LLB, which I sense is what you're getting at, then of those, you want Warwick. Warwick is the most targeted of those institutions on the Milk Run, on account of its reputation, its geographical location (perfect stop on the way up North) and the particular supporting strength of the business school and economics faculty. As a result of this, and perhaps knowing that it churns out a lot of magic circle TC-hunting maniacs, Warwick also offers several options relevant to trade/commerce/banking/companies.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Greatleysteg)
    As the poster above has pointed out, the first three will be covered by every single institution, as they are core modules required in a qualifying law degree.

If you're interested in city law firms after your LLB, which I sense is what you're getting at, then of those, you want Warwick. Warwick is the most targeted of those institutions on the Milk Run, on account of its reputation, its geographical location (perfect stop on the way up North) and the particular supporting strength of the business school and economics faculty. As a result of this, and perhaps knowing that it churns out a lot of magic circle TC-hunting maniacs, Warwick also offers several options relevant to trade/commerce/banking/companies.
    I'm not really too interested in that, but I appreciate your intention

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 27, 2018

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 17 Oct '18
  • Northumbria University
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 17 Oct '18
  • Staffordshire University
    Nursing and Midwifery Undergraduate
    Wed, 17 Oct '18
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.