Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I want to start trading but I hear so many different ways...
    I am 17 but turning 18 soon.
    I'm so confused, is iMarketsLive a scam based of the pyramid scheme or should I trade through getting signals of people..?

What is more profitable?

ReputationRep:
    Heyy tradings aright quick dosh to help with uni let me know if you need any help ☺️

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rahim98)
    Heyy tradings aright quick dosh to help with uni let me know if you need any help ☺️
    Yeah, what type of trading do you do?

ReputationRep:
    Im actually with a team called traders empire its pretty good they help alot with when to go into trade and how much and how much not to put in forex and signals, use metatrader.?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 13, 2018
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.