Turn on thread page Beta

What are peoples general views/opinions on people who go to a special school? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    What are peoples general/opinions views on people who go to a special school? What you think of people with learing difficulties or needs? I know quite a few people who go to special schools and they tend to hate going on mini buses because people will think they are "disabled" or "*******s" ect. Most people who go go special school never tell anyone what they school they go to because they have a fear of being judged and being bullied for it. Please be bruterly honest. They also tend to tell people little if any about what they do at school. Sometimes they dont say what they are doing for their optsions since it not always at the same level as people who go to mainstream schools. I just want to know what people think of thoses who go to a special school or non mainstream schools. If anyone on here goes to a special school or something along those lines please have your say. How would you react if you go to a mainstream school and someone tells you that they go to a special school? What are your opinons?
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    (Original post by TheDevil)
    What are peoples general/opinions views on people who go to a special school? What you think of people with learing difficulties or needs? I know quite a few people who go to special schools and they tend to hate going on mini buses because people will think they are "disabled" or "*******s" ect. Most people who go go special school never tell anyone what they school they go to because they have a fear of being judged and being bullied for it. Please be bruterly honest. They also tend to tell people little if any about what they do at school. Sometimes they dont say what they are doing for their optsions since it not always at the same level as people who go to mainstream schools. I just want to know what people think of thoses who go to a special school or non mainstream schools. If anyone on here goes to a special school or something along those lines please have your say. How would you react if you go to a mainstream school and someone tells you that they go to a special school? What are your opinons?
    I tend to mind my own business. If someone mentioned it to me I would be curious if it wasnt obvious, as to what the disability was, ut i'd assume it was significant because wherever possible they try and keep them in mainstream schools. I wouldnt think much else.

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.