Nursing student accommodation uni of Chester Watch

MollyJuneBB
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I am currently looking for accommodation for the uni of Chester, riverside campus, due to Chester being my firm choice to study adult nursing, what accommodation is recommended?
University of Chester
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by MollyJuneBB)
I am currently looking for accommodation for the uni of Chester, riverside campus, due to Chester being my firm choice to study adult nursing, what accommodation is recommended?
Hi Molly, all accommodation in Chester is only a short walk away from the Riverside Campus. When applying for accommodation at Chester, to make it easier you don't have to choose a particular residence, instead you just need to select the type of accommodation you would prefer e.g. self catered, studio etc.
Sheepy1980
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I will send you a message Molly
nonnahslouise
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
first of all, are you going to be a first year going into university based accommodation or private accommodation?
MollyJuneBB
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Yeah first year and I have been looking at tramways and toepath but they are both a long walk from the campus.
Lucy3105
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I have been looking at tramways and towpath also and will be based at Riverside. They seem to be about 20 minute walk. I’m totally indecisive and wonder if I should just commute the hour drive each morning.
Amy loo
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hello, I was at Chester university this year however decided t left and therefore need to find a room replacement. The house is shared and about a 15 minute walk to riverside campus. The 1st months rent and deposit has already been paid for and therefore is not required. The room is a loft conversion, is very large and comes with a double bed and desk. The kitchen includes a dishwasher, oven, washing machine and dryer and 2 fridges. Living area and bathroom is shared. The room is £102 a week. The house is newly refurbished therefore up to date and is defiantly one of the nicer student houses. If you would like further information please let me know!
ChloeL2018x
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi,
Due to me deciding to defer for a year I now have a bronze plus water front studio available for somebody to take over the tenancy.

Towpath is a 10-15 minute walk from the main Chester campus, it overlooks the canal and was only built a couple of years ago so it is very modern. They do a lot of social events at the towpath including pizza and movie nights every Friday etc.

The studio is fully equipped with an ensuite, private kitchen, desk, table and chairs, double bed and a TV.

The tenancy is for 51 weeks and is £172 per week.

Please contact me through email- chloelorimer2015hotmail.com or Facebook- Chloe Lorimer if you are interested and I then send the towpath your details and they will contact you to change the tenancy to your name.

Thank you, Chloe.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

University open days

• University of Chester
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 12 Oct '19
  • University of Chester