Turn on thread page Beta

A Leader of the MeToo Campaign and Feminist Accused of Sexually Harassing Men watch

ReputationRep:
    Cristina Garcia, American lawmaker, feminist and one of the figure heads of the #MeToo campaign has become accused of sexually harassing men, groping staff members and firing one of her victims after he refused to play a spin the bottle game with her in her hotel room.

Hypocrisy is a trait common amongst feminists. Just to name a couple of examples; the Mother of Feminism Simone De Beauvoir claimed the first penetration to be rape. In secret she had a thing for abusing virgins. Germaine Greer that other feminist icon claimed all adultery to be rape. She was exposed as having cheated on her husband...

Do feminists project their own sicknesses, perversions, abuses on men in society?
    • Aston Villa FC Supporter
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Aston Villa FC Supporter
    Political Ambassador
    Can’t say that surprises me given how the big personalities associated with MeToo seem to be best friends with Polanski
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by zhog)
    I was sexually harrassed by women in the past, there was this woman who was buying something off me once and showed me the contents of her purse in no uncertain terms, that condom before my eyes could only mean one thing. There was another who came up to me as I was parking up outside a pub, she literally asked if she could have me for 15 minutes and we didn't even know each other. In fact, I hadn't even finished parking. Been dragged from behind and forced to kiss another in a car, suggestions of getting in the back seat during a spell as mini-cab driver. To name a few...

At every instance, I was deeply offended and still suffer from recurring nightmares. it is disgusting for women to treat us like a piece of meat, incapable of keeping their animal urges under wraps. Sadly, that was all before the age of enlightenment and suing any of them is probably out of bounds now.

Cor, those were the days...
    Oh poor you -.-

ReputationRep:
    What is deliciously ironic is that it will end up turning against some women in the end, all this outrage. The more they go on about sex and the harder it will become for them to go on the red carpet dressed like tarts and flaunting their sexuality, as they actually so much like and may even depend upon. In a year or two they will have to attend the Oscars in a burka, falling upon their own sword. The media will see to that.

ReputationRep:
    It’ll be interesting to see what the reaction to this is. If the sexes were reversed even the mere suggestion that the man should have a fair trial would open you up to cries of ‘rape apologist’. Will these men be taken at their word like a woman would be
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Crickey.....whodda thunk it? 🤔🤗

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 3, 2018
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.