Equivalency tests at St Mary's

Watch this thread
This discussion is closed.
samallan90
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I've been accepted in to PGCE primary teaching starting August 2018. I have to sit Equivalency tests in Maths, English and Science. Has anyone sat these tests how easy/hard are they? and what is in the tests.Thanks
username2714483
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
Is this for NI SMUB?
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Hi,I am also applying for this course for 2018. Have you managed to do the equivalency test? How did your interview go?
GAlvPug
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
Hello! I did the GCSE English equivalency test at St Mary's University in June 2021 (1h and 45 minutes). It had 2 sections to complete. * A) 2 texts (both articles, although the second was expressed a bit like a poem) with 4 questions (2 comparing both articles and 2 for each text, text1 and text2). * B) A POV type essay. This was my type of exam, but I found on the Internet another type of exam with * A) 1 text with 4 questions and * B) An essay to choose between Narrative or Descriptive. Both examples in this link:http://www.saviosalesiancollege.com/...54915.pdfBook: ‘Letts GCSE 9-1 Revision Success - AQA GCSE 9-1 English Language and English Literature Complete Revision and Practise’ (from the local library).https://www.fruugo.es/letts-gcse-rev...42?language=en
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (132)
66.33%
No (45)
22.61%
I didn't use it to prepare (22)
11.06%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise