Turn on thread page Beta

Is fate real? watch

Announcements

So let's say for a long time my plans to move to another town/city hasn't happened. Things get in the way such as I missed my train once because of a delay. One time ended stuck hours one a train and then missed another interview. Travelled for another interview and was rejected. One time my funded deposit for a my course was not accepted so never started my course I saved months for at the new place.

Is it just my fate I'm not meant to move at that exact place?

Yes, there are times where literally nothing goes my way and it seems there is literally something unearthly hindering what I'm trying to achieve. The stuff that happens is literally beyond my control and then I finally understand that its just not meant to be.

ReputationRep:
    Depends what you mean by fate. Are we destined to do something then not really, but we cannot change the future in any possible way as we would have to have seen the future. If it were the case that we saw the future and changed it that would likely give more credence to a multi-verse theory.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.