Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    If you are trying to work out which halls of residence are right for you this the place to get those queries answered!

Our accommodation booking system opens on the 10th March.

We are able to guarantee accommodation to new students, subject to the conditions that can be viewed here.

Post any questions you have about our halls of residence. Our advisers and students that have lived in halls will be able to help and provide advice.

:tsr:

Avery Hill Accommodation:
    The Student Village

Greenwich Accommodation:
    Cutty Sark
    Daniel Defoe
    Devonport House
    McMillan Student Village

Medway Accommodation:
    Medway Halls of Residence

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I applied for the Daniel Defoe hall but I am finding the whole interface rather confusing. I was thinking of maybe switching my request to cheaper accommodations at Avery Hill.

I was wondering if I could get more information on the actual "living" difference of these halls and how I would go about changing my request.
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by Erebus_C)
    Hi, I applied for the Daniel Defoe hall but I am finding the whole interface rather confusing. I was thinking of maybe switching my request to cheaper accommodations at Avery Hill.

I was wondering if I could get more information on the actual "living" difference of these halls and how I would go about changing my request.
    Hello!

The best thing for you to do would be to contact our Accommodation team directly who would be able to assist with the change request. You can email [email protected].

What do you mean by 'living' difference? Is this the living cost or to do with what the lifestyle is in the halls?

Katie :rave:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: April 17, 2018
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.