The Student Room Group

My boyfriends **** does something weird during sex??

Hi guys,
Me and my boyfriend have been sexually active for about 4-5 years now, and he is uncircumcised. And we are each other's first and only sexual partners.

We struggled a bit in the beginning because he would get performance anxiety and couldn't finish a lot of the time, he also used to get soft half way through and couldn't get an erection back easily and that usually meant the end of sex when that happened. I think he was worried bout other people in the house walking in on us and that's why it happens.

Anyway fast forward a few years and we have got a hours together and thankfully we can have sex whenever we want. Everything great.

But then a few weeks ago something started happening when we have sex, usually without a condom,
It's like his foreskin gets pulled back while he's inside me and the end of his penis looks all red and swollen and he says it's sensitive and uncomfortable bordering on painful?

Now I have no idea if this is normal and is suppose to happen and to be honest it's freaking me out a little bit too, so is that normal???
Should he be worried?
I think he's freaked out too and he doesn't want to go to a doctor or anything if it's a normal thing to happen?

So can someone please let me know if I'm worrying over nothing??
Hey there

On some males skin will move on it’s own, often back towards the body, this is normal. It may be weird at first for you but if it doesn’t hurt for him then it’s fine. Below the skin will be red due to the blood flow in the area. If you are still unsure yourself you can go to free sexual health clinics. They are fantastic and often underused by younger people.
Reply 2
Original post by Teebowe
Hey there

On some males skin will move on it’s own, often back towards the body, this is normal. It may be weird at first for you but if it doesn’t hurt for him then it’s fine. Below the skin will be red due to the blood flow in the area. If you are still unsure yourself you can go to free sexual health clinics. They are fantastic and often underused by younger people.

Okay, thanks I'm glad to know it is normal!
He said it can be quite uncomfortable and bordering on painfully sensitive, I've been looking about online and it says stretching the skin can help, is this true?
It could be a number of things: not enough lubrication when entering you and the resulting friction, or an earlier issue being kept going because of not giving it enough time to heal before resuming sex, or a yeast infection, or...

I'd suggest a visit to the GP.
Original post by Anonymous
Okay, thanks I'm glad to know it is normal!
He said it can be quite uncomfortable and bordering on painfully sensitive, I've been looking about online and it says stretching the skin can help, is this true?

Hey

I’ve never heard about it being good for you but then again I haven’t researched it. This happens to millions of males so it’s fine otherwise it would be front line news

Quick Reply

Latest