Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone,

Look I am an idiot. Some girl added me on instagram and pretty much sent me nudes and I sent one back without my face just my ****. Pretty much I found out she added one of my family members on my instagram so i blocked her on instagram instantly. A week later my little cousin (16) she calls me up and said why did you send me a nude for? * I DID NOT SEND IT* i told her did it say anything? it said do you recognise this floor and my nude in the picture? Pretty much they got in my snapchat account im in PURE panic mode right now. I've closed off my facebook, instagram and snapchat and made new accounts. LOOK I REALLY NEED SOMEONE TO REPLY TO THIS THREAD ASAP. I'm frightended that more of my family members will know.

Please please please can anyone help me.

ReputationRep:
    pretty sure you sent one to me as well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blawan)
    pretty sure you sent one to me as well
    Funny. Nah but for real tho. I need advice on this situation.

ReputationRep:
    Is she send any link? If she send any link and your click on the link, you can hacked easily it's called "phishing". Now you should change all of your social account password and log out from other device and also check your account recovery option.

I'm not sure actually what's happened with you, but you can try this.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by (______________))
    Hey everyone,

Look I am an idiot. Some girl added me on instagram and pretty much sent me nudes and I sent one back without my face just my ****. Pretty much I found out she added one of my family members on my instagram so i blocked her on instagram instantly. A week later my little cousin (16) she calls me up and said why did you send me a nude for? * I DID NOT SEND IT* i told her did it say anything? it said do you recognise this floor and my nude in the picture? Pretty much they got in my snapchat account im in PURE panic mode right now. I've closed off my facebook, instagram and snapchat and made new accounts. LOOK I REALLY NEED SOMEONE TO REPLY TO THIS THREAD ASAP. I'm frightended that more of my family members will know.

You could contact the sites they are using to send the pictures and say they are sending nude images of somebody without their consent. Honestly though that might not achieve anything cos it's not like they can force the person to delete the image. I guess you could also contact the police too and say the same. Still, it's not guaranteed to get anything done. If you're under 16 it might give them extra motivation to do something, but I'm not sure if you would want to go through all that or how much they would be bothered about a nude gone wrong situation.

You can try those options if you like or if you know the person irl you could ask them to delete the image. Past that though just be glad your face isn't in it and hope they don't involve anybody else. At the end of the day you did a dumb thing, but it's a dumb thing a lot of people do. Nobody who doesn't recognise your ding dong or your floor is even going to know it's you and anybody who does should get over it once you explain and give them a little time. Even your parent shouldn't care all that much past calling you a moron for sending a nude. I bet they'd be way more annoyed at whoever sent them it.

Don't worry too much. You'll be fine.
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Funny. Nah but for real tho. I need advice on this situation.
    Advice: Don't send or take nude photo's of yourself and then send them over the internet.

Not much you can do now except hope it dies given enough time. prepare your story if you get challenged again. perhaps the best thing is not to lie, but instead admit you made a mistake, are deeply ashamed and annoyed with yourself and that you learned a lesson the hard way.

That way you disarm the other person who will them be more sympathetic and can offer support.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by uberteknik)
    Advice: Don't send or take nude photo's of yourself and then send them over the internet.

Not much you can do now except hope it dies given enough time. prepare your story if you get challenged again. perhaps the best thing is not to lie, but instead admit you made a mistake, are deeply ashamed and annoyed with yourself and that you learned a lesson the hard way.

That way you disarm the other person who will them be more sympathetic and can offer support.
    I can admit to that but only if it's spreaded like a wildfire through my family. At the moment it has only been sent to one person but very very very concerned with what will happen. as i have stated I have temporarily disabled my social media accounts THATS IT. I have notified them as well not about it but telling them to remove and block me.

ReputationRep:
    I think i've calmed down now. I made brand new social media accounts changed email address and password and added two step verification to everything. Lesson learned now dont be an idiot like me, I had enough on my plate today including this.

Cheers everyone.
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by uberteknik)
    This. And even without the latter bit. Just don't take a nude picture.

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone,

I dont know what to say but hopefully nothing bad will happen

Dang u gotta stay outta trouble man

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.