• Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Little Toy Gun)
    I mean we have now solid evidence then

also you know I'm short please don't push me mr tall guy
    He's been leaking for ages and the leadership claim to have known.

ReputationRep:
    This government is messier than the time I pooed myself whilst drunk on the train.

ReputationRep:
    That was epic.

My first scene is wrong and the last minute was poor but a more agitating me would have been spot on for myself. Well done to Nige.

(Original post by CatusStarbright)
    They were trying to garner support on Tuesday night, I'm sure that'd be quite pointless now.
    Had already secured the required support on Tuesday (i'd been messaging many) albeit you could have been a crushing blow and signal an about turn in relations. The crowning glory.

Oh what could have been.
    • Aston Villa FC Supporter
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Aston Villa FC Supporter
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by SoggyCabbages)
    This government is messier than the time I pooed myself whilst drunk on the train.
    😂
    I feel like this is too much information Soggy
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SoggyCabbages)
    Messier than your life and that's saying something.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Aston Villa FC Supporter
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Rakas21)
    Had already secured the required support on Tuesday (i'd been messaging many) albeit you could have been a crushing blow and signal an about turn in relations. The crowning glory.

Oh what could have been.
    This almost sounds like a defeat Rakas. Is it an admission?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CountBrandenburg)
    This almost sounds like a defeat Rakas. Is it an admission?
    It's a 90% admission as things stand. The Liberals feel slighted so there's nothing to be done unless they make the overture. Extremely unlikely.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Rakas21)

Oh what could have been.
    Unfortunately any deal needs trust. With the revelation that your party has not held up their end of an agreement, that makes it difficult to be trusted.
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by CatusStarbright)
    Unfortunately any deal needs trust. With the revelation that your party has not held up their end of an agreement, that makes it difficult to be trusted.
    This isn't news though

ReputationRep:
    Aww this is way too tame where’s the brutal honesty such as the blatant propaganda biased towards the far right and the attack through social media and tv against Jeremy corbyn the blatant lies from the torries regarding their actual goals and the general disarray since brexit

Where’s the blatant cruel truth of a biased parliament and voting system where the seat system just isn’t a fair representation of what the populace actually want and need

The corporate interests of the torries whom wish to openly poison our water supply through fracking the increase of paedophilies coming forward from the parliament who due to their positions where protected from the law

Seriously where is the true distrust towards the government this is all fair points but bland and minor

The grave systematic violations of disabled people’s rights the rise in hate crime racism and neo nazi groups since brexit and the failure to recognise and fight this

The drug abuse present in the House of Commons the outdated processes and rule that run our society the racists and rather un intelligent individual whom have seats in the House of Commons

The fact that the queen abducted a bunch of children and still to this day has a warrant out for her arrest seriously give me something to actually work with here

ReputationRep:
    The many institutionalised paedophile rings and snuff movie groups whom are linked with officials in our government

And our queen knighted a well known and sudgested paedophile sir jimmy savil I mean wtf there are so many reasons to question the monarchy and the government we live under that is authoritarian and very much a totalitarian government that’s supremacy is reliant on fear of terrorism painting every wall and tv with video of such and if you look closely enough you will see the many false flag operations enacted to keep us conforming

ReputationRep:
    And the fact that David Cameron our last leader agreed with apartheid and disliked Mandela

ReputationRep:
    Oh and anyone to ignore this fair play but those who comment please look into it before judging as tbh anyone who comments without researching is tbh not worth arguing with let alone debating
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Aston Villa FC Supporter
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Lejax)
    Aww this is way too tame where’s the brutal honesty such as the blatant propaganda biased towards the far right and the attack through social media and tv against Jeremy corbyn the blatant lies from the torries regarding their actual goals and the general disarray since brexit

Where’s the blatant cruel truth of a biased parliament and voting system where the seat system just isn’t a fair representation of what the populace actually want and need

The corporate interests of the torries whom wish to openly poison our water supply through fracking the increase of paedophilies coming forward from the parliament who due to their positions where protected from the law

Seriously where is the true distrust towards the government this is all fair points but bland and minor

The grave systematic violations of disabled people’s rights the rise in hate crime racism and neo nazi groups since brexit and the failure to recognise and fight this

The drug abuse present in the House of Commons the outdated processes and rule that run our society the racists and rather un intelligent individual whom have seats in the House of Commons

The fact that the queen abducted a bunch of children and still to this day has a warrant out for her arrest seriously give me something to actually work with here
    Um... what? I don’t think much is often biased against Jeremy Corbyn, a man who changes his stance consistently and surrounds himself with a shadow cabinet of fools. If you believe that Corbyn would have any more than an idea of handling Brexit without betraying either party or nation is quite frankly delusional (Corbyn shows himself time and time again on live tv that he cannot argue)
    The parliamentary system we have is a fair system in the sense that the person with the most votes within an area gets elected; it’s fair because these are people who not only participate in parliament but help out on a local level. Not many other systems can claim that they elect representatives for their area on both fronts. Even with a different style of voting... Corbyn would still not be in power, you can’t claim to know what the populace wants or needs when 1) you aren’t the populace & 2) the Conservatives had more votes than Labour in the last election anyway.
    What corrupt interests? I won’t deny that there would have been corruption within parliament many decades ago but that isn’t something exclusively to the Conservatives, it’s a thing from all sides. Corruption within parties and LAW are very different things... I think you’ll find they aren’t protected by law
    I should take the time to mention this is just a game. Yes we play politics on a student forum and our current coalition government is a Conservative- Liberal - National Conservatives (essentially UKIP). Are you interested in politics by any chance?
    Back to the over points: what rise in hate crime, racism and neo Nazi groups? Stats please, because this is new to me. These groups have always existed and maybe, just maybe, they are more noticeable now but somehow I doubt that. Indeed, it might just be a case of people labelling people who they disagree with as racist... which is becoming all too common.
    Give example of racist and drug abusing members? I can’t think of any apart from those who been expelled from their parties already.
    I’ve not heard of Queen abducting a bunch of children before. Source it or at least explain it
    (Original post by Lejax)
    The many institutionalised paedophile rings and snuff movie groups whom are linked with officials in our government

And our queen knighted a well known and sudgested paedophile sir jimmy savil I mean wtf there are so many reasons to question the monarchy and the government we live under that is authoritarian and very much a totalitarian government that’s supremacy is reliant on fear of terrorism painting every wall and tv with video of such and if you look closely enough you will see the many false flag operations enacted to keep us conforming
    I don’t deny there may be paedophile rings and for social conditions, they went unnoticed and unreported. We all find that abhorrent and indeed encourage people to come out against this. What we don’t want is the witch hunt going on at the moment where just about anyone can be accused of sexual misconduct, in a flurry of social justice .
    Yes I find it horrid that Saville received a knighthood and people at that point didn’t come out regarding his abuses. As it stands he received it for his work and I cannot comment on it any more.
    I’m not a fan of our civil liberties being curbed in the name of protecting our nation. I think this style of tackling terrorism would just push things underground and make it harder for counter terrorism to root them out. I do not agree with you though that there are intentional false flag operations; sometimes action must be taken on evidence received and if it’s wrong so be it. You must give credit to counter terrorism though that they have carried out operations that have stopped further harm to the British public.
    (Original post by Lejax)
    And the fact that David Cameron our last leader agreed with apartheid and disliked Mandela
    This is probably to do with Cameron’s visit to South Africa in 1990? I think. Which is to do with the lack of economic sanctions from Thatcher’s government and is by no means representative of pro apartheid. You can dislike Mandela as a leader you realise... I don’t think things in South Africa on the whole have improved much to be perfectly honest.
    (Original post by Lejax)
    Oh and anyone to ignore this fair play but those who comment please look into it before judging as tbh anyone who comments without researching is tbh not worth arguing with let alone debating
    Ah the classic comment that ensures that even if we comment something worthwhile you can shut it down for being poorly researched. I would love to engage in some debate over some issues, and like I’ve said, if you are interested in joining the game, and indeed a party, please state so and we can continue from there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lejax)
    Mandella was a terrorist to be fair.

ReputationRep:
    lmao

obviously I'm no longer voting against this

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheDefiniteArticle)
    lmao

obviously I'm no longer voting against this
    Hate to say I told you so.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    This has become redundent as this coalition has broken anyway. See here for further information

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 2, 2018
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.