Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Need some advice.. watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hello,everyone!

The thing is that during year 11 there were a lot of family things going on, which made it a bit hard for me to study but I still managed. I took a year off to sort these things out and get back into normal state, and now I am ready to go back to my education.

I would like to apply for A-level biology and chemistry, but from what I am reading in the requirements I believe I would not be able to make it. I have a high 4 in Higher Mathematics and 5 in both English Literature and Language. My core and additional science were at a C level. I would like to pursue a career in Medicine, so this is my only way of doing it. From what I have seen these grades are not good enough to join an A-level course. I was thinking about doing a year in college to retake my exams and then move onto my A-levels, but I am unsure.

If someone has any advice for me on what I should do I am ready to accept anything.

Thank you!

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.