The Student Room Group

Need proof of address to open student account, but don't have any?

Hi,

I've just booked an appointment for thursday to go into the bank and open a student account.

I have a student card, and photographic ID, but I don't have proof of address. I'm in a student house at the moment, and I moved here in september 2017, and I can't find anything that could be used.

Any advice on what to do?

Thanks.
Original post by yellowfan1555
Hi,

I've just booked an appointment for thursday to go into the bank and open a student account.

I have a student card, and photographic ID, but I don't have proof of address. I'm in a student house at the moment, and I moved here in september 2017, and I can't find anything that could be used.

Any advice on what to do?

Thanks.

Rental agreement or a letter from your University, perhaps? If you already have a non-student bank account, don't you get statements from them?
Original post by Kvothe the Arcane
Rental agreement or a letter from your University, perhaps? If you already have a non-student bank account, don't you get statements from them?

Not to this address, do you think printing off my contract for this house is suitable? If so, then I'll do that, thanks :smile:
Are you on the electoral roll? I seem to remember my bank didn't require any proof of address as they could just check.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending