Turn on thread page Beta

So I've liked this girl for a while now and she recently broke up with her gf (she's gay I'm bi), both girls). She said she liked me but then suddenly went all sour and said I had to stop flirting and stuff. But now that she's single I have a chance again. She is still sometimes salty with me but it's getting better. She has this gig in 2 weeks that she mentioned to me so I'm going to go and see her with a friend so was hoping I could do it by then or there. I don't know what to do and how to do it so plz give me some advice, thanks

Make sure to be yourself, but also don't be yourself if you know what i mean
    Never pretend to be someone you're not, but make sure to get interested in things that she likes, and to put real effort to show you care
    Also, people like the small things, like asking how they are, and a nice good morning/good night
    Finally, if you do end up asking them out, tell them how you really feel

Hope it goes well anyway, good luck

hmm idk go for it but if she's not treating you properly now, she's never really going to treat you right. Don't go into a relationship thinking you can "change" someone; her salty attitude is going to stick longer than you think.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    hmm idk go for it but if she's not treating you properly now, she's never really going to treat you right. Don't go into a relationship thinking you can "change" someone; her salty attitude is going to stick longer than you think.
    It's only bcos shes been arguing with her now ex gf and stuff soooo idk what to do bcos i know she likes me

Make sure to be yourself, but also don't be yourself if you know what i mean
    Never pretend to be someone you're not, but make sure to get interested in things that she likes, and to put real effort to show you care
    Also, people like the small things, like asking how they are, and a nice good morning/good night
    Finally, if you do end up asking them out, tell them how you really feel

Hope it goes well anyway, good luck
    thankyou that's good. I already do the little things so maybe just stick with it for a while. Smile at her around college and ask how she is etc

It's only bcos shes been arguing with her now ex gf and stuff soooo idk what to do bcos i know she likes me
    Then go for it lol but just go into the relationship knowing you could very well end like that ex she argues with; and remember that once upon a time, salty girl "liked" that other girl too.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 27, 2018
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.