Turn on thread page Beta

please read and prove this wrong watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I am a girl who has a decent school life with drama with friends and friends seem to assume my feelings towards them and they have always played the victim in situations where nothings happened. So in the student room i've joined and tried to be active since i'm not into being social but as everyone says making friends is dangerous online and i understand why but everyone can't be bad behind a screen. I just want to make some online mates and just have a nice area online. So i don't know what anyone could reply to this but hey hope we can be mates lool
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Tbh not everyone online are bad ppl, some are actually really nice and like you, enjoy making friends via online websites/apps.

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.