Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phirstman)
    Hope we can get a couple more regulars on board this thread, the top three accounted for 82.47% of the last one! :eek3:

Wowee! Didn't know that you had managed to get those stats (if you could work out the stats like this for other threads, it'd be great) but yeah need more regulars!

I wonder where Matrix123 and CheeseIsVeg got to now, as they used to be regulars here, and we miss their company...

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spotify95)
    Wowee! Didn't know that you had managed to get those stats (if you could work out the stats like this for other threads, it'd be great) but yeah need more regulars!

I wonder where Matrix123 and CheeseIsVeg got to now, as they used to be regulars here, and we miss their company...

That's the thing, because even regulars have lives and have to scale back, or even leave for a prolonged period.

The next eight working days are potentially pretty manic for me and markov may be somewhat CTAM fatigued, so it's a possibility that things may slow down a bit. Hopefully not though...

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    That's the thing, because even regulars have lives and have to scale back, or even leave for a prolonged period.

The next eight working days are potentially pretty manic for me and markov may be somewhat CTAM fatigued, so it's a possibility that things may slow down a bit. Hopefully not though...

"counting fatigue" is a good way to put it :lol:

I think we should be able to still manage the 330 posts a day at least

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:

Indeed, hopefully I'll be able to post a bit more.... given my work hours for next week, it seems like I certainly will be able to post here a bit more often !

Hopefully things won't slip too far down... that is why, I suppose, we have a reasonable daily target; that way any slower days can be compensated for.

ReputationRep:

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.