Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Can anyone from England or Wales help me with my dissertation research?? watch

    • Thread Starter

    I need some resident from england and wales to fill out this short questionnaire for my business and management degree! it is a short questionnaire so any responses will be much appreciated and if you could be as honest as possible!

    if you dont have a google account just eneter your phone number or email!
    thank you in advance!!

Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.