Turn on thread page Beta

Why would a guy ignore me suddenly? watch

Last year I used to talk to this guy i like. Well he knows I like him. He's the one who told me he knew.

I sirously don't know why this year in gr.8 he doesn't talk with me anymore. Weeks ago a said hi because I was kidda in the situation off saying hi so making a move... and he just glared and said hi back to me. He was hanging out with his friend so his friend wanted to hangout with my friends so when I was and he was kidda acting shy and weird he was walking around his friend like if he really wanted to get out, his head was looking on the ground and I can't understand his body language and mood this time last year it was better he was joking around with me playing I even ate lunch in his class and we talked normally he never ever acted so shy to me... Now I don't recognize him. Can someone tell me the reasons why would a boy or 13 years old like me change so fast just over the summer break and act so shy around someone he used to talk to.
    I asked this question yesterday might help
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

I think it's because he finds it awkward now because you like him, he knows, you know he knows and then it kinda goes a bit weird?

ReputationRep:
    Well he’s the one who told me that he knew I likes him. So I told one of my friends, and she told him( I’m fine with it) and when one day last year I had lunch in his class, he told me he knew, he was ok talking around me then, now I don’t know, I don’t get him?!
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Okay, i'm also confused too. I have experienced this before -sort of, and I still don't know why he ignored me to this day although he did say things like "Any guy could fall for you" "If you got another boyfriend they would find you attractive" etc etc and my case is a bit different because he chased me instead of me chasing him.

If he's treating you like this, you should defo forget about him, I understand it's hard and it took me 7 months to get over my ex but i'm so over him idk what I saw in him he looks like a rat.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 28, 2018
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.