Turn on thread page Beta

who thinks fasih should own tsr watch

Announcements

(Original post by TheGirlFelonXxXx)
    Awesome at what? Creating repetitive threads? Fawning on users who arent interested? Or hes ego is as big as his brain? Please, enlighten me
    Are you saying his ego is as small as his brain or his ego is as big as his brain?
    You're either getting : His ego is small, or his brain is big.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    ok for real tho, im not fasih, im just a "troll" i feel bad for the guy now, sorry
    Are you the night king

(Original post by justanotherchica)
    Are you the night king
    nah, im pretty new to trs so i highly doubt you would know me if i said
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Are you the night king
    Why tf would it be me??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Night King)
    Why tf would it be me??
    LOl im sorry. I made a post saying that I feel sorry for Fasih and I think you repped me and then straight after the OP commented saying that he feels sorry for Fasih too so I kinda assumed it was you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    nah, im pretty new to trs so i highly doubt you would know me if i said
    say it and I'll follow you

LOl im sorry. I made a post saying that I feel sorry for Fasih and I think you repped me and then straight after the OP commented saying that he feels sorry for Fasih too so I kinda assumed it was you.
    Nah, just coincidence. I'm anon 3

ReputationRep:
    All the anons and the OP are actually Fasih on multiple devices, using alt accounts. He's finally achieved tier 2 shitposting:adore:.

ReputationRep:
    He has just confessed that he's not me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fasih123)
    Boy who cried wolf. Even a troll wouldn’t care enough to mirror your speech patterns and mannerisms.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cat_mac)
    Boy who cried wolf. Even a troll wouldn’t care enough to mirror your speech patterns and mannerisms.
    ??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gigi77774)
    ??
    He’s made countless threads on anon about himself and how great he is, about how he wants to move the england so he can date white girls, all sorts of crap.

I know you’re seeing some kind of injustice going on but you really don’t know what’s been going on for the past few weeks, it really isn’t worth your time to defend a serial troll. He’ll just start saying you’re his girlfriend.

ReputationRep:
    He’s made countless threads on anon about himself and how great he is, about how he wants to move the england so he can date white girls, all sorts of crap.

I know you’re seeing some kind of injustice going on but you really don’t know what’s been going on for the past few weeks, it really isn’t worth your time to defend a serial troll. He’ll just start saying you’re his girlfriend.
    Lol true.

ReputationRep:
    Oh I know, I was being sarcastic. I'd imagine the reality of who the OP is would be way more boring.
    Spoiler:
    Show

No offense, but you're past bait was way too weak for me to think that you were this dedicated to shitposting on here.

ReputationRep:

Have you ever done anything other than spreading unwarranted hate against me?

ReputationRep:
    No Fasih, my entire life revolves around you.

I got bored of your nonsense ages ago, but i’m still being tagged so here I am.
    :goaway:

ReputationRep:
    Fasih my son, its not too late to turn a new leaf and become a TSRIAN

ReputationRep:
    No Fasih, my entire life revolves around you.

I got bored of your nonsense ages ago, but i’m still being tagged so here I am.
    :goaway:
    Nah for real you got insta?

ReputationRep:
    You know what, I think you should own TSR. Just cos of the amount of attention u get in posts- Man U have some dedicated fans!

ReputationRep:
    I have not created this thread
    Wow. Such BS

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.