Turn on thread page Beta

What really happened. watch

Announcements

(Original post by Ninja Squirrel)
    Don't hate yourself because someone is flirting in your face, singing and dancing with you one minute and then ignoring you and acting cold the next.

Some guys (and girls) are just that way.
    But why?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    But why?
    That is a question only they can answer. My guess is they get some kind of kick out of leading people on, knowing that you are on their mind and hoping for something to happen etc.

It's kinda like diluted narcissism in my opinion.

That is a question only they can answer. My guess is they get some kind of kick out of leading people on, knowing that you are on their mind and hoping for something to happen etc.

It's kinda like diluted narcissism in my opinion.
    Hmmm, it is wrong though. It isn't fair on those who actually have feelings?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Hmmm, it is wrong though. It isn't fair on those who actually have feelings?
    Of course it's wrong, there's not much you can do though apart from recognise when it's happening, stop showing him attention and find yourself someone who has genuine interest in you 🙂

Of course it's wrong, there's not much you can do though apart from recognise when it's happening, stop showing him attention and find yourself someone who has genuine interest in you 🙂
    He is wierd though, because there are times it is like he does care. Like when I was looking at a guy, and he was looking at me and then looked at the guy.

ReputationRep:
    hunnnayyyyyy you are so much better than this omg
    you deserve someone who will treat you so well
    know your selfworth bc once you do you'll know exactly what good things you deserve

(Original post by YouAreAYute)
    hunnnayyyyyy you are so much better than this omg
    you deserve someone who will treat you so well
    know your selfworth bc once you do you'll know exactly what good things you deserve
    My life isn't faithed for this I swear.

ReputationRep:
    I hate myself because of this.
    I am dealing with something similar atm, although he is nicer, but try not to put the blame on yourself. The guy that I am talking about has a girlfriend and I don’t want to sound like a *****, but I put all of my blame on her instead of myself. Try not to do this as it ends up with you hating someone close to them, but if it stops you from hating yourself it could be the lesser of two evils. Hating yourself will only ever make things worse and will mess with your mental state.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    My life isn't faithed for this I swear.
    good and remember that x

Honestly you sound high strung, uptight, high maintenance, and clingy.

So he looked when you were starring at a guy? does not mean he cares. I look at people looking at other people all the time, why? cause Im just interested to see their intentions and figuring stuff out doesnt mean I caught feelings for the person.

You gave him attitude? so he asked if youre okay honestly if Im usually nice to someone and start acting like a *****, theyre gonna ask me whats up. you gave him attitude for flirting with other people. which means talking because you dont even know if he was flirting because you dont even seem to know him that well. You are literally getting mad at him for talking to other people.

Flirting with people isnt even a bad thing, its another form of flirting and youve never stated that he has said or even hinted as to liking you. You are literally jumping to conclusions and then getting mad at him because your conclusions dont match up to his reality.

honestly he hasnt even done anything wrong.

Look, this guy is just messing about with you and playing with you for laughs. Is that really the kind of guy you should be liking? He doesn't deserve your love, OP. From now on ignore him, make small talk if necessary and blank the sh*t out of him. You're letting him deal he is special and he is probably aware you like him.

Honestly it sounds he hasnt even done anything wrong. Youre just jumping to conclusions and getting upset because they dont match the reality

So he looked when you were starring at a guy? does not mean he cares. I look at people looking at other people all the time, why? cause Im just interested to see their intentions and figuring stuff out doesnt mean I caught feelings for the person.

You gave him attitude? so he asked if youre okay honestly if Im usually nice to someone and start acting like a *****, theyre gonna ask me whats up. you gave him attitude for flirting with other people. which means talking because you dont even know if he was flirting because you dont even seem to know him that well. You are literally getting mad at him for talking to other people.

Flirting with people isnt even a bad thing, its another form of flirting and youve never stated that he has said or even hinted as to liking you. You are literally jumping to conclusions and then getting mad at him because your conclusions dont match up to his reality.
    You do realise you don’t have to post several times to get your point across, I get your point. It’s s sad because you are not me and me you don’t understand things or see things I do. So thank you for your feedback!

Honestly it sounds he hasnt even done anything wrong. Youre just jumping to conclusions and getting upset because they dont match the reality

You do realise you don’t have to post severally times to get your point across, I get the point. If you really knew me you would see the difference to be honest, so thank you for your feedback.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 28, 2018
Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.