Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

(Original post by ajj2000)
    Its good business! Look at how much masters degrees cost at 'leading' British universities. No-one British does them. Why didn't you just go to a normal place with a student loan?
    I needed to something to extend my US highschool diploma, and i came from Germany i wasnt really aware of the british system and didnt know if i qualified, this program made it easy and seemed the potential to get you in a decent uni if you worked hard, However, i only paid £10,000 since i had actually applied intially to do my foundation with the same company in Holland, however they didnt want me as a student (the unis) because i would have paid very low EU fees there.

However, as soon as i graduate from Nottingham im going to the University of Amsterdam or Erasmus University Rotterdam to get my masters in the Netherlands for that nice price of 2.000 euros im not paying for a British masters.

I think it would even add a bit of sparkle to my CV having degrees from multiple countries.
How are you feeling about your exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.