Turn on thread page Beta

So I have my third driving test tomorrow and I’m really nervous. Failed my first for going to fast when approaching junctions and then ironically failed second time for going to slow! Does anyone have any advice on how to keep my cool tomorrow? How many attempts did you take?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    So I have my third driving test tomorrow and I’m really nervous. Failed my first for going to fast when approaching junctions and then ironically failed second time for going to slow! Does anyone have any advice on how to keep my cool tomorrow? How many attempts did you take?
    Hi,

I was so nervous when I did my test, it's such a horrible feeling. I tried to make sure I was well prepared and calm before I started: had a good night's sleep, a snack, had a drink, went to the loo, took some really deep breaths. I also took some Kalms which were really helpful as they helped me to think more clearly/less shaky. As I went through the test I talked myself through what I was doing to reassure myself and tried not to rush (took a few seconds to pause, take a deep breath and think about my next move). I feel like it is better to be a bit cautious but to be safe. Good luck!

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.