Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Heya, any opinions on the Margaret Macdonald House V Blythswood house halls. I’m really stuck between old and fun or new.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • TSR Community Team

TSR Community Team
    Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help

Yes; neither.

You should really look at accommodation around the West End - trust me it is so much more convenient.
    •  Official Rep

Official Rep
    Hey Katie,

Have you considered Bridge House student accommodation in the West End of Glasgow?

We have a mixture of en suite rooms in shared flats with six bedrooms and two self-contained studios. All the rooms have lots of space with small double beds, big study desks and large showers. A new addition to our cluster flats is televisions in all kitchens for you to enjoy watching with your flat mates.

You’ll also have access to our great social spaces, including our own private gym with water cooler, TV lounge, quiet study space and outdoor courtyard.

There are friendly staff on site helping with security, maintenance and services such as parcel collection.

We provide free tea and coffee every day, put on regular social events and give out lots of freebies!

Take a wee look at our website: http://freshstudentliving.co.uk/property/bridge-house/ to see if we might be the right fit for you.

What's the best type of cheese?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.