Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Life after sixth form watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know what you can do after sixth form apart from uni? I wanna do a higher degree apprenticeship but the courses currently don’t interest me as much, I wanna do something in digital marketing or social media, I don’t really know atm...
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

(Original post by opheliaaa_xx)
    Does anyone know what you can do after sixth form apart from uni? I wanna do a higher degree apprenticeship but the courses currently don’t interest me as much, I wanna do something in digital marketing or social media, I don’t really know atm...
    I feel like you've pretty much said it, an apprenticeship or uni the only other thing is employment or gap year that I can think of and also if you want to do something in marketing or social media why don't the apprenticeships not interest you?

ReputationRep:
    The degree apprenticeships available are
    aerospace engineering
    aerospace software development
    automotive engineering
    business management
    construction
    defence
    digital industries
    electronic systems engineering
    financial services
    life and industrial sciences
    nuclear
    nursing
    power engineering
    public relations
    surveying

But in digital industries, it’s more like IT and website design, coding and stuff like that. I’m sure if I dig deeper I’ll find something good to do!😊
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.