Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I think I like my college teacher watch

Sooo basically I have this teacher for chemistry and tbh I never found him attractive before until I noticed he was paying attention to me. This was because a couple of my guy friends would tease me and say he proper fancies you which made me think more about what he’s like with me as if never crossed my mind before.
    I notice things like I catch him staring at me when he thinks I’m not looking when I’m doing work and he’ll always pick on me multiple times when we have class discussions (we have a pretty small class so it seems more strange) and like I’m one of them people who go all weird and shy when I know someone’s staring at me so it’s even more embarrassing. He’ll stare at me when I walk into the room as if he’s looking at what I’m wearing but yeahhhh idk I feel like I’ve paid more attention to his actions because of what my friends have said and tbh I’m finding him more and more attractive
    But idk I guess it’s not so bad since we’re in uni right?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Don't act on it!
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 27, 2018
Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.