Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Do you have it in you... watch

ReputationRep:
    Just a random act of murder or is it targeted?
    • Community Assistant
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Study Helper
    When can I start? :dry:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Ray_Shadows)
    no i couldn't take someones life , you can't go against crime by becoming a criminal
    Society...its morals, its code; it's a bad joke. Dropped at the first sign of trouble. People are only as good as the world allows them to be. You'll see- I'll show you. When the chips are down these, uh, civilized people? They'll eat each other. See, I'm not a monster. I'm just ahead of the curve.

ReputationRep:
    once you reach 12 gems you are granted immunity from prosecution.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Night King)
    Society...its morals, its code; it's a bad joke. Dropped at the first sign of trouble. People are only as good as the world allows them to be. You'll see- I'll show you. When the chips are down these, uh, civilized people? They'll eat each other. See, I'm not a monster. I'm just ahead of the curve.
    right

ReputationRep:
    lol you are kidding ryt
    (Original post by YouAreAYute)
    alie i stepped on a snail when i was 8 and i still get nightmares
    • Community Assistant

Community Assistant
    Lemme ask you a couple of questions. Honesty is required

Why do you want to work for the CIA?

Share an example from your recent professional or educational experience where you successfully navigated an ambiguous situation.

In what ways have you recently or currently serve others?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by TheGirlFelonXxXx)
    Lemme ask you a couple of questions. Honesty is required Why do you want to work for the CIA? Share an example from your recent professional or educational experience where you successfully navigated an ambiguous situation. In what ways have you recently or currently serve others?
    I was hired as a contractor working for the CIA. Been assigned to do a bunch of snatch and grab operations in the middle east. The U.S government demanded a rescue mission of high profile politicians in Guatemala, on which 9 special agents and I have been assigned to complete. I cannot disclose more information as it could potentially breach the Data Protection Act and put a lot of lives in danger.

ReputationRep:
    yeah

people who say they don't are straight up lying
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by the bear)
    once you reach 12 gems you are granted immunity from prosecution.
    I reckon in a year from now, that shall be achieved. The Queen herself will grant me royal perogative of mercy and I will be pardoned for my crimes.

ReputationRep:
    I'm curious as to where the people who have said yes to this question (in any capacity) live? (As in which country, or in America's case which state).

Wondering whether cultural differences affect people's thoughts on this e.g. a country like USA where guns are commonplace vs UK where guns are strictly regulated and incredibly hard to obtain.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by 8472)
    When can I start? :dry:
    During The Purge

ReputationRep:
    ye you
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Got KoolAid)
    ye you
    Good luck with that. Texas law, armed at all times. I wear my +5 hat of weapon smithing and skill up my crafting everyday. Those steady hands don’t miss son.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Tosspot)
    Just a random act of murder or is it targeted?
    Why not both. 2 is better than 1

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Night King)
    Good luck with that. Texas law, armed at all times. I wear my +5 hat of weapon smithing and skill up my crafting everyday. Those steady hands don’t miss son.
    well you can't eat your cake and have it too

ReputationRep:
    well the person would have to do something really serious to have another to kill them. But if it were up to me I would make them suffer. Death is an easy way out and if heaven does exist why would you send him/her easily...
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Looks like someone is already plotting to kill me

ReputationRep:
    wearing socks with crocs.... that is a capital offense.

ReputationRep:
    No, I wouldn't kill another human being, even if it was legal. That is because firstly, if you killed another person, their family/friends would be out to get you, making you a greater target than before. Furthermore, I would feel incredibly guilty, and besides, I wouldn't want to live in a society where people could kill people whenever they wanted - you'd feel so paranoid.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.