Turn on thread page Beta

Do you have it in you... watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Night King)
    Why not both. 2 is better than 1
    Oh no, no, no sir, a random killing is a way bigger d*** move. You don't even know the poor b******, could be a rapper or a raper for all we know.
    Spoiler:
    Show

Seriously though Idk anyone personally who I would want to kill, not even myself as a meme. The worst people we have here are your typical chavs and druggies and they're too pitiful to even hate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the bear)
    wearing socks with crocs.... that is a capital offense.
    🤣🤣🤣

ReputationRep:
    Only if they ever tried to kill or harm my cats.

ReputationRep:
    No,
    even if I had it in me within the moment of opportunity I know the guilt would catch up with me eventually.
    Unless it is in self-defence or anything alike, even if I wouldn't want it some things are necessary. Lesser of two evils.

ReputationRep:
    In defense, I could
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    To save someone else or myself. Also if they were a truly terrible human being like a terrorist or rapist

ReputationRep:
    I am 95% sure that I do. It'd be a red mist type scenario, I've been in red mist situations before. Not pleasant for anyone involved.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I do have a massive wang - whether it could kill someone remains to be seen though.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    I legitimately once cried because I remembered a time I accidentally stepped on a snail. So... yeah.
    I'm not going to say 100% that there is no circumstance where I would ever be able to kill somebody, but it would definitely take a special situation. Tbh I think the most likely scenario would be me accidentally killing somebody by falling over and knocking them off a cliff or something. I'm not the most coordinated of people.

ReputationRep:
    ...to kill someone?

Let’s say you could do it, and not get punished for it. Would you be able to kill another human being?
    This is clearly a trap from the government. Everyone saying yes is probably on a watch list now.

ReputationRep:
    ...to kill someone?

Let’s say you could do it, and not get punished for it. Would you be able to kill another human being?
    I wouldn't be able to live with the guilt of killing someone so no.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SCOTTBOY)
    lol you are kidding ryt
    i wish scott

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AspiringUnderdog)
    This is clearly a trap from the government. Everyone saying yes is probably on a watch list now.
    If I wasn't on a watch list 15 years ago, somebody ought to be fired for being so remiss

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.