Turn on thread page Beta

Driving license watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I passed my test almost a week today and I know that it can take up to 20 days to come but I cannot believe that I've passed it until my license and I'm legitimately on the edge of my seat waiting for it. Is anyone else feeling like this?
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Moved to Cars and motoring.

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations! I passed 2 years ago and my license only took 9 days to come through. Hopefully you won't be waiting much longer. It's a great feeling being able to show it off when asked for ID
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scorpio.)
    Congratulations! I passed 2 years ago and my license only took 9 days to come through. Hopefully you won't be waiting much longer. It's a great feeling being able to show it off when asked for ID
    thank you! For some stupid reason until I get it,i don't think I've actually passed it haha!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clearlynotcool)
    thank you! For some stupid reason until I get it,i don't think I've actually passed it haha!
    I was the same way, lol!

ReputationRep:
    4 months on I still can't, I still find myself taking out out of my card wallet and looking at it.

ReputationRep:
    I passed my test almost a week today and I know that it can take up to 20 days to come but I cannot believe that I've passed it until my license and I'm legitimately on the edge of my seat waiting for it. Is anyone else feeling like this?
    In the same boat here, passed 13 days ago and I’m getting a tad impatient...

I don’t think the weather will help for deliveries either if it is close to being delivered...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nevershear)
    4 months on I still can't, I still find myself taking out out of my card wallet and looking at it.
    I bet the feelings amazing!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by accountant-future)
    In the same boat here, passed 13 days ago and I’m getting a tad impatient...

I don’t think the weather will help for deliveries either if it is close to being delivered...
    I really don't like the waiting part!

ReputationRep:
    Dude chill out, like, you've passed? It's just a piece of plastic?

ReputationRep:
    Congrats! Any tips for practical + theory?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DarthRoar)
    Dude chill out, like, you've passed? It's just a piece of plastic?
    I'm aware of that but after all the hard work I've put in over the past year and a half, I'm gonna be worried about it. I don't want it taken from under my feet.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I passed last August. Although I stared at the pink piece of plastic for a while (and used it for the first time yesterday for a flight as ID :ahee:), I wasn't at the edge of my seat whilst waiting

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elite360)
    Congrats! Any tips for practical + theory?
    Thank you! With your theory, id say get it done as soon as possible, whether you've just started or not, book it and continue revising. With your practical, book it when you're more comfortable but make sure you are having consistent lessons once a week maybe even more but try not let the nerves get a hold of you. I passed second time and my first test i let my nerves ruin it. So try and stay calm and relaxed.

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.