Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Anyone got any predictions for the biology unit 3 exam, since we have no A2 papers to practise on other than the specimen paper.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    There are past papers from June 2003 for the AS practical paper, which would lead me to believe that there would be A2 past paper? if anyone has access to them please share!

ReputationRep:
    What all experiments have you been revising?

ReputationRep:
    The respirometer, DNA extraction and the haemocytometer I’ve been focusing on

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oliviaa205)
    The respirometer, DNA extraction and the haemocytometer I’ve been focusing on
    Good idea! Have you been looking over statistics ?

ReputationRep:
    That was pretty bad I thought

ReputationRep:
    That was pretty bad I thought
    I didn't like it either

ReputationRep:
    It was the suggest questions I really didn’t like and then we learnt u only use a buffer for pH so I hadn’t a clue about the first question

ReputationRep:
    It was the suggest questions I really didn’t like and then we learnt u only use a buffer for pH so I hadn’t a clue about the first question
    I was exactly the same only learnt pH and pretty sure i got almost every suggest question wrong. The turbidity question was so random aswell

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jamiemcq17)
    I was exactly the same only learnt pH and pretty sure i got almost every suggest question wrong. The turbidity question was so random aswell
    It was actually awful like apparently it’s to do with density or something! Our teacher told us ccea can’t ask us dissection becuase everyone does different one so of course I didn’t learn it and that comes up as a bigger question

ReputationRep:
    It was actually awful like apparently it’s to do with density or something! Our teacher told us ccea can’t ask us dissection becuase everyone does different one so of course I didn’t learn it and that comes up as a bigger question
    Haha we're exactly the same i didnt learn dissection either and had to make up an answer on the spot. Im hoping for low grade boundaries and a good A2 1 paper

ReputationRep:
    has anyone any predictions for the essay on the A2 1 paper on Thursday 7th June?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 4, 2018

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.