Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I want to become famous and popular watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I want to become famous and popular. I don't want to do a job whole my life and do something for which I will get in the news (for good reasons). I want to do something bigger than life and something which will make my family and friends proud.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    This sound like the other 95% of the population, they all dream of such things. Usually famous people never even cared to get famous in the first place.

ReputationRep:
    No one in my family thinks in this way. Many people think of doing jobs in my age

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fasih123)
    I want to become famous and popular. I don't want to do a job whole my life and do something for which I will get in the news (for good reasons). I want to do something bigger than life and something which will make my family and friends proud.
    Many famous celebrities start off with regular jobs until they find their passion. It may take 1 year or even 30. Point is don't do something for fame but do it because you love it. That's what distinguishes famous celebrities to those who want fame.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Fasih, can you please log off?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Fasih123)
    No one in my family thinks in this way. Many people think of doing jobs in my age
    Why do you want fame though? It can be such a burden

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr_Robot)
    Many famous celebrities start off with regular jobs until they find their passion. It may take 1 year or even 30. Point is don't do something for fame but do it because you love it. That's what distinguishes famous celebrities to those who want fame.
    you deserve a medal for taking this seriously

unfortunately I only have a shiny candy wrapper.

ReputationRep:
    Fasih just wants fame I'll assume to sell them waistcoats and upgrade his family local cornershop business I assume?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Got KoolAid)
    Fasih just wants fame I'll assume to sell them waistcoats and upgrade his family local cornershop business I assume?
    Bruh. :toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    Okay...

ReputationRep:
    Are you looking to be TSR famous? Keep doing what you’re currently doing you might end up being TSRs officially most hated user.

ReputationRep:
    Become a rapist or terrorist?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Night King)
    Bruh. :toofunny:
    bruh indeed :rofl: I think pretty much most people on TSR know of Fasih, whether they want to or not

ReputationRep:
    Got Koolaid has Pepe in his avatar like Got Milk. I think they're the same person.

HAHAH he got banned, I was probably right

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HateOCR)
    Are you looking to be TSR famous? Keep doing what you’re currently doing you might end up being TSRs officially most hated user.
    Unfortunately, that's probably me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lolzo_returns)
    Unfortunately, that's probably me.
    I have no clue who you are, you a troll?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by getmeoffmyphone)
    I have no clue who you are, you a troll?
    I'm not a troll. I used to be hated on TSR so I was just saying. And even when I want to change, people still critiscise.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lolzo_returns)
    I'm not a troll. I used to be hated on TSR so I was just saying. And even when I want to change, people still critiscise.
    You’re the guy who was making corny jokes on threads weren’t you

ReputationRep:
    I don't think anyone knew my old acc, IcelandicSkies did they? I'd be impressed if anyone besides that creep stefano865 remembered who I was xD I'm an old tsr user, before feb of this year I hadn't been here for a year

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HateOCR)
    You’re the guy who was making corny jokes on threads weren’t you
    Yes, I'm that guy. But don't worry. I don't want to do that anymore. I have changed.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.