Turn on thread page Beta
    • #1
    • Thread Starter

    So guys I am planning on changing my name but wanted to ask like how many other organisation would I have to let that know.

    For example I am in the third year of my uni and I haven't got anything like DVLA or any sort of working document and stuff because I am a full time student but will I have to let them know that this was my old name and stuff or just carry on applying for job or applying for a driving license with the new name.

    Secondly lets say that I get my degree with my old name then can I change the name on that degree later on once I get new name.

Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.