Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Is it just my school, or is there just a bunch of really stupid people, and a bunch of pretty smart kids? I got moved up to accelerated, but in my old class, there would be a bunch of kids who would get a low score on the easiest math test. This tends to happen to the "richer" kids, so I think I see a pattern here. In other classes like English, a bunch of kids barely know grammar and say things like "There going their" or something like that which sounds terrible. A lot of them forget their grammar and don't even care about it. They call me the "smart kid." I may be quite smart, but it's only because I'm enthusiastic in school. Is this just a thing in my school, or are other schools getting stupider as time goes on? By the way, this is 7th grade.

ReputationRep:
    most people just have a complete lack of intellectual curiosity.

It's mind boggling

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.