Putting 1 year legal internship on my CV but haven't started yet? Watch

lawgirl1001
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
I'm starting a 1 year legal internship in the summer at one of the best entertainment companies in the world - literally your favourite film they probably produced it.

How can i place this in my CV even though I have not started it yet, but as it is such a respectable company and I will be applying for entertainment law firm experience in the mean time I really cannot leave it out.

Particularly one law firm that I have a contact at, has asked me to send my CV to him regarding a work experience opportunity. I would really love to put it on my CV before sending it to him! Just not sure how to or if its appropriate.

Thanks.
Crazy Jamie
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Just put it on your CV as you would anything else, but make it clear when explaining it that it is upcoming, and state the extent to which you know what you might be doing there. There's no trick to it; providing the person reading your CV is clear that you haven't started it yet there shouldn't be an issue with it.
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is most responsible for your success at university

Mostly me (885)
90.77%
Mostly my university including my lecturers/tutors (90)
9.23%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed