Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello, I am in search of a high quality Bluetooth speaker without the high price tag. Trying to stay away from Bose, beats by dre, and Sony for this reason. Looking for something similar to iPop which with high cost performance.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jenalee)
    Hello, I am in search of a high quality Bluetooth speaker without the high price tag. Trying to stay away from Bose, beats by dre, and Sony for this reason. Looking for something similar to iPop which with high cost performance.
    Different people have different definitions of "high price tags, can you give us a ballpark figure?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    We'd need some sort of price range you're looking at.

JBL speakers aren't bad at all, I'd take a look at those.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    JVC speakers are good. I got mine from PC world, for £20.00, its still going for 4 years now.

Alongside this, Betron speakers are also good. (Got mine for free). But thats also still going, for 2 years though the battery life on there is not good but I guess its because of constant usage.

All the best!

ReputationRep:
    You might like the list below, wireless speakers for backpackers.

1. JBL Charge 3
    2. Braven BRV-1ra
    3. Eton Rugged Rukus
    4. Grace Digital ECOXGEAR ECOXBT

ReputationRep:
    Bose SoundLink Revolve ($199.00 at Amazon)
    it sounds excellent for its compact size. Battery life is good at 12 hours, there's a threaded tripod mount on the bottom of the speaker and an integrated microphone for speakerphone calls.

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.